Tag-I’m It! My new blogging pal, Pat @ Successful Teaching, has just tagged me with the following meme. Tags and memes are a great way to "get personal", so we get to know one another and build a closer community.
The rules are simple:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
So, here I go…7 random/weird facts about Angela Maiers:
- I have not played the piano since I was in college, and I started playing again this week. (poorly, but playing no less)
- I sing really really loud to the radio when I am driving, and people next to me laugh when they drive by!
- I bite my nails and have tried everything to stop, and they are still short!
- I have never taken a ride on a roller coaster.
- I am a 24 fanatic-I LOVE JACK BAUER!
- When I was teaching, I got a Black Hawk helicopter to land at my school for a unit on transportation. It was amazing!
- My first name is not Angela…it is my middle name!
Now Your It:
- Mitch Matthews @ DoYouQ
- Char @ Essential Keystrokes
- Ricardo Bueno@The Industry Report
- Amy @ Runners Lounge
- Art@ Moment on Money
- Drew@ Drew’s Marketing Minute
- Larry@ Passing It On
I have tagged the following 7 people, but anyone can join in on the fun. What a great way to start a day smiling!
Photo on Flickr by Punkartist