I am so excited to be teaching a new course on Digital Literacy and Research Skills with my colleague and business partner Mike Sansone. My graduate students embody 21st Century Learning Habitudes – they are curious, imaginative, adaptable, and ready to open up this world of learning to their students.
They, too, believe that WE ARE SMARTER TOGETHER. My PLN will be a huge part of our strength. That means my blog readers, my Twitter crew, my fellow colleagues on Ning, and everyone talking part in this crucial conversation.
To continue the learning, we invite you to participate and contribute to the discussion. Here are some of the pages we'll be flipping through this weekend:
- Dangerously Irrelevant – The Iowa Series Wrapup
- Always Learning – Conversation Starter
- Weblogg-ed – Personal Education for Teachers, Too
- The Changing Face of Education… – Professional Development Opp: Subscribing to Blogs
- A VC – Hacking Education (Pt 1 | Pt 2)
- Free Technology for Teachers – Find Teachers on Twitter
- Union Square Ventures – Hacking Education wiki
- 21st Century Confusion
- Why Digital Literacy?
That's just the start….more to come. Here's the Syllabus if you want to look-see.