Chalk Talk Friday represents conversations and brilliance I've discovered traversing my way through the Blogosphere. From professional to personal development, these are the posts and links have in some way touched my head or my heart
- Why Content is No Longer King (And Who is Taking His Place) – An excellent piece at CopyBlogger. An excellent read for both writing and reading
- A new study shows the Top Reasons People Go Online. Look at four of the top five. Points towards Learning, yes?
- The Anytime, Anywhere Learning Foundation site is rich with ideas and resources for building 21st Century Literacy programs
- Same goes for the Internet4Classrooms Project Sites page
- KnowClue's Building Literacy for a Visually Rich World is a great resources for Media Literacy learning