Please join a special Classroom 2.0 LIVE show this weekend as we will be talking about all the happenings at the ISTE 2010 Conference in Denver at the end of July.
Time: 9:00am PST / 10:00am MST / 11:00am CST / 12:00pm EST / 4pm GMT
Location: In Elluminate at http://tinyurl.com/cr20live. The Elluminate room will be open up to 30 minutes before the event if you want to come in early. To make sure that your computer is configured for Elluminate, please visit http://www.elluminate.com/
- EduBloggerCon – No advanced registration is required and it is not too late to sign up here. The website for EduBloggerCon is at http://www.edubloggercon.com.
- OpenSourceCon – This is a first time experience set up for those interested in Open Source in education. Details here: http://www.opensourcecon.com.
- Bloggers' Cafe – this is an amazing gathering place at the conference center where there are couches, tables, chairs, and fun people to meet all during ISTE.
- ISTE "Unplugged" – this will be the second year of this incredible opportunity to present at ISTE even if you have never done so before, weren't accepted to speak, or just have something valuable to say!
- Classroom 2.0 Birds of a Feather Meeting -.A chance to meet other members of Classroom 2.0 and have some fun as we share with each other.
- Classroom 2.0 LIVE Broadcast – time and date to be determined. Come meet with Peggy, Kim, and Lorna as they broadcast a live show from ISTE that features YOU as the guests. :)
- Open Source Pavilion, Speaker Series, and Playground Area - this terrific speaker track, supported generously as a formal part of the ISTE conference now, is not to be missed if you're an Open Source enthusiast or wanna-be. We need volunteers, too, who can help to man some of the playground stations!
- Global Education Poster Session – as part of the amazing 5-day online global education conference in November that we're just starting to announce, we'll be manning a poster session table on Sunday night to give details and make connections with the larger community. Volunteers also needed for this!
Seeing this list gets me exited for the conversations to come! Hope you can make it to the session tomorrow to join in the planning and brainstorming together!
Again, thanks Steve, for all you do in getting us ready for this amazing event!