Chalk Talk Friday represents conversations and brilliance I've discovered traversing my way through the Blogosphere. From professional to personal development, these are the posts and links have in some way touched my head or my heart.
- Movies for Literacy This is a great little site filled with short book trailers for adolescent readers. These short video book talks are a great way to increase student motivation to READ!
- And, when we get them reading, we hope that they will ask what to read next. Then you'll want to show students The Book Seer Just type in the book you have just finished and let the Book Seer discover your next, best read! Love it!
- Of course, you will want to find other readers to share your thoughts and tweets with. Check out the directory at Tweeple 411 or use Google's Followfind to find the perfect conversation partners.
- I am sure as the conversation grows, you want to gather of group of readers to hear what they are thinking and wondering about the book.
- I love Micromobs. It is super easy group messaging service and a great way to to manage and communicate with multiple groups. Micromobs presents your group messages as a stream of content which means you can chose which messages to respond to and which messages to skim over or ignore.
- Of course, readers will be so inspired and so motivated from the experience, they will want to write! Soon they will be writing, publishing, and sharing their ebooks with the world!