1) Dangerously Irrelevant – Dangerously Irrelevant is about thoughts on technology, leadership, and the future of schools.
2) Practical Theory – A journey through life with Chris Lehmann, Principal of the Science Leadership Academy in Philadelphia, PA.
3) Educational Discourse – A principal looking for ways to help the teachers in his school use the tools of web2.0 as they expand their knowledge and that of their students.
4) Do I Dare Disturb the Universe? – A blog run by Scott Elias, a middle school principal and doctoral student in Loveland, Colorado.
5) The Principal and Interest – A blog that mainly focuses on school issues by Dave Sherman, an elementary school principal in Deerfield, Illinois, which is a suburb north of Chicago.
6) Burlington School Principals Blog – Provides the latest in news and updates on the happenings at Burlington High School in Massachusetts along with information on various topics related to education.
7) The Principal of Change – A school principal at Forest Green School and Connections for Learning, located in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada who looks to find a way to discuss various topics with colleagues and fellow students.
8) The Principal Blog – A blog that focuses on sharing ideas with other principals and communicating their messages to parents and students.
9) Innovation3 – A veteran educator who is intrigued by the possibilities of the web to introduce our learning communities to a whole new story of learning, and is chronicling the journey to claim what he imagines.
10) Educational Insanity – A professor of educational leadership using a blog as a space to share his thoughts and ideas on issues that lie at the intersection of educational policy, leadership, and technology.