There are so many amazing voices and resources at our fingertips. The folks at OnlineDegrees have made connecting to those resources a bit easier with their annual list of the Top 100 Technology Blogs for Teachers.
It is truly an honor to be named on the list and to be included with so many of the people I follow, admire, and learn from everyday. Great educators and leaders like:
- Steven Anderson – Blogging About The Web 2.0 Connected Classroom
- Silvia Tolisano – Langwitches
- Miguel Guhlin – Around the Corner
- Wes Fryer – Moving at the Speed of Creativity
- Bob Sprankle – Bit by Bit
- Steve Dembo – Teach42
- Jeff Utecht – The Thinking Stick
- Lee Kolbert - A Geeky Momma’s Blog
Just to name a few!
Alexis Brett has not only put together an amazing list of education bloggers, but she has taken the time to highlight the unique qualities and attributes that make these blogs stand out.
This is a diverse and thorough list that is definitely worth your time! Check out the entire list at http://www.onlinedegrees.org/blog.