Chalk Talk Friday represents conversations and brilliance I’ve discovered traversing my way through the Blogosphere. From professional to personal development, these are the posts and links have in some way touched my head or my heart.
I have been learning so much lately from participating in Twitter Chats.
I am working on an upcoming post about the process, but these are the tools that have helped me make the most of the Chat Expereince!
- TweetChat: My favorite! This Web based app lets you enter chat room name, enter your comments into the box without adding the hashtag, and publishes your chat contribution into the stream of conversation automatically. I love it!
- TweetGrid: Web-based app that can monitor more than one hashtag or chat. Enter the name or hashtag into the search box, sign in so you can tweet away with ease.
- TweetDeck: A favorite among many for managing their tweets, but a great platform to stay connected during a Twitter Chat.
- TweeTree: This app helps you monitor hashtags and keywords. No reply option, but nice for seeing the original tweet or viewing the link to post within TweetTwee. Also allows you to share conversation with others by sending the unique URL.
- Twemes: Follows your tweets with hashtags. This cool service provides an easy to remember URL to the chat or chats, such as http://twemes.com/edchat. Twemes has a right column that highlights hot topics, links and photos for the entire hashtag and group.