Chalk Talk Friday represents conversations and brilliance I’ve discovered traversing my way through the Blogosphere. From professional to personal development, these are the posts and links have in some way touched my head or my heart.
- 20 TED Talks for Language Lovers: The always amazing TED offers up more than a few lectures and presentations piquing the interest of language lovers everywhere. This collection is a glod mine of voices celebrating the power of our words!
- Google Docs Presentation: This week I had the pleasure of presenting a Webinar on Google Docs. As a part of my session, I was excited to highlight some of the new and improved features of Google Docs. The archives are ready to share. Check out: Recorded Webinar, Presentation, and Q&A Transcript. And if you are interested in more Interested in more Webinars, you can find and register here.
- Google A-Z – Speaking of Google, this is a great resource for all things Google and each tool and app Google has in its suite
- StudyBlue is your online home to store lecture notes and make flashcards, with efficient tools that help focus your studying where you need it most, making your review sessions more efficient. With StudyBlue, all of your study materials are accessible whenever and wherever you choose to study – so study online and on your phone for effective, productive learning. (And it is Free!)
- Amazing Video: Best Use of Google Docs I Have Ever Seen! (angelamaiers.com)
- How To Track Your Social Media Strategy (seomoz.org)
- Google Maps Webinars – Google Maps for Research (freetech4teachers.com)
- Compassionate leadership TED talk. Google Rocks! (marinakim.wordpress.com)