Amidst the rancorous debate around the national debt, federal spending and state budgets, it’s important to keep in mind that our budgets ultimately reflect our values. And considering the heavy cuts that state funding for education has taken in the past three years, we have to ask: Are we investing in our children’s futures?
This info-graphic speaks volumes:
With many states following the federal government’s lead in reducing spending, schools nationwide may soon face a funding crisis of epic proportions. Where does that leave our schools? Where does that leave our children? What does that mean for the future of our country?
- How To Create Compelling Infographics – Part 3 of 6 SEM Strategies (wpromote.com)
- Our Best Financial Infographics of 2009 (mint.com)
- Infographic: How Universities Spend Their Money SMBonas (gentlemansfieldguide.net)
- “Digital Natives”, an Infographic (guyclarcom.wordpress.com)
- Infographic of infographics (spurgeonworld.com)