The book club will begin on June 14th, with a discussion about the Preface and Chapter One.
Join other #passiondriven colleagues and friends in what promises to be a powerful conversation about the role passion plays in teaching, learning, and student achievement.Click here to join the group (and join the Curriculum 21 Ning) to take advantage of the reading and discussion opportunity!
Eye on Education if giving book club members receive an exclusive 10% discount.
Enter this code and it will enable you to purchase the print book, eBook, or the bundle pack. If you’re interested in multiple copies of the print or eBook, please contact Jon Rothman at email@example.com for multiple copy discount information.
And as always, we will be using the #passiondriven hashtag to discuss the book club and The Passion-Driven Classroom on Twitter!
Check out this review from The Blue Skunk Blog
Note: Membership in the Curriculum 21 Ning is moderated. To become a member, you must register with a clearly identifiable education or education-related e-mail domain.
- The Books of Summer 2011 Edition (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Passion-Driven Leaders Light a Candle…Spark a Fire! (thepassiondrivenleader.wordpress.com)
- Connect with Other Passion-Driven Leaders Saturday! (thepassiondrivenleader.wordpress.com)
- Steve Farber and Angela Maiers on Passion Driven Leadership and Learning (angelamaiers.com)
- Leading With Passion – The Real Thing! (streetsmartleader.com)
- conference hosted by the Arizona Technology In Education Association. (angelamaiers.com)