A compilation of thoughts, ideas, and resources on how to use Twitter in it’s fullest capacity as a news and information source, a learning platform, and a source of personal and professional inspiration.
Here’s a quick introduction to start you off!
My presentation and workshop resources: I’m on Twitter- Now What?
- What I Found on Twitter! (mockingbirdsoap.wordpress.com)
- Rules to Twitter Success (preciseinternetmarketing.com)
- Twitter – Expanding our Classrom – Shrinking the World(freetech4teachers.com)
- Tearing Down Your Classroom Walls (freetech4teachers.com)
- Twitter 101 – Pre Twitter: Your Means To Achieve Success In Business(entouragepoint.typepad.com)
- Our Skype Other Classrooms list has been updated – Are your contact details on the list? (theedublogger.com)
- Dot Earth: Twitter in the Classroom – The Sequel(dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com)
- “Communicating and Connecting with Social Media [excerpt]” and related posts(teacherleaders.typepad.com)
- Twitter in the Classroom and Twitter Posters(ilearntechnology.com)