Technology transforms the world in which we live. It can make the impossible possible and is the key to doing more with less. It’s not the technology—it’s how you USE it and more importantly WHO we become because of that experience.
- Opportunity, not Obligation
- Impact, not Integration
- Compelling, not Cool
- Epic, not Engaged
- Significant, not Sufficient
Yesterday, I had the honor of having this conversation in person with education leaders in the State of Texas. The following resources were shared as a way to help them and other school leaders through the process of effectively deploying technology in a way that not only engages the learner but transforms them in the process.
- An Open Letter to School Leaders, about using social technologies.
- This Google Doc for links to the resources referenced in my keynote, and more of my advice to educators, as leaders & learners.
- The Passion Gap
- Unlocking the Potential of Millennials to Change the World
- Secure Students’ Hearts, or You Don’t Have a Shot at Their Brains
- Reframing, Rebranding and Re-Energizing the STEM Conversation
- STEM in Words: Let’s Make What We Say Count