With back-to-school events being held every day somewhere across the country, we’ve been creating a steady stream of new products for educator and students.
- An e-book titled “Passion Matters.”
- Our toolkit for transforming school culture, “Mattering IS the Agenda.”
- A “class” on Remind.com that enables you to regularly receive “You Matter” messages.
Coming soon will be:
- An online course about Classroom Habitudes (with grad school credit available);
- A digital literacy curriculum;
- New ways to experience our content, such as slide decks, videos and e-courses.
While we announce each of these through this blog, my Twitter feed and the Choose2Matter Facebook page, we are also about to publish our first email newsletter. It will be sent weekly and keep you abreast of:
- New products;
- My most recent posts, across the several platforms on which I write;
- Keynotes that I’ve recently delivered and what I learned from them;
- My calendar looking forward, with conferences I’ll be speaking at and when I’m in your area; and
- Links to insightful posts from other educators.
- Content from my archives, on teaching literacy, #You Matter and professional development.
Of course, you’ll be able to easily unsubscribe at any time.
I look forward to expanding our conversation!